Recently, the Finker-Frenkel Foundation established two separate scholarships at the University of Miami in addition to donating $125,000. Each scholarship is intended to provide $5,000 to a deserving student each year for the next five years. Decisions will be made off of financial need and academic merit. To learn more, please proceed to here.
- Bringing Sustainability into Fashion: How the University of Miami Helped Make One Man’s Dream a Reality
- Helping the Most Vulnerable Youth Overcome Childhood Trauma
- International Dialogue: The 2019 Finker-Frenkel World Leadership Forum
- For Alzheimer’s Patients, an Early Diagnosis Makes a Big Difference
- Early Childhood Education: Teaching Emotional Intelligence